Getting Started with FusionInvest
- Course title
- Getting Started with FusionInvest
- 4 Days
The course provides comprehensive and a practical introduction into how FusionInvest streamlines the complexities of deal processing, portfolio management and cross-asset class exposures.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be comfortable with:
- The set-up activities, including user preferences, workflow design and the deployment of static and market data.
- Front-office functionality, including trade capture and processing, position management and reporting.
- Back office functionality, including cash management and reconciliation.
Delivery method: instructor led: in class and/ or remote
A basic understanding of financial markets and securities trading, particularly buy-side objectives.
- The FusionInvest Proposition
- Set-up and Maintenance Activities
- Front Office
- Asset Classes, Lifecycles and Maintenance
- Data Management
- Back Office
Course includes all training presentation materials, trainee workbooks and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Misys Academy Labs.
August 28th – August 31st 2017