MCI-TI Plus V2.7 Technical
- Course title
- MCI-TI Plus V2.7 Technical
- 5 days
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Add extra data fields to TI Plus by using Customisation facilities.
- Obtain an overview of the SDK, tools and programming environment.
- Understand the structure of the TI data model for creating new reports or setting up a non-operational/staging database as a means to feed information into a data warehouse.
- Use facilities available for tailoring screens in TI Plus, either by translating literals, or controlling what appears on the particular screens in question.
- Describe how TI Plus may interact with other systems – Behaving like a TI Plus zone, Navigating into TI Plus from another application, Navigating out of TI Plus to an external application.
- Describe how messages are passed between TI Plus and third party systems.
- Describe the configuration options that need to be set up to support advanced workflow processing and explain how each is set, and the dependencies between them.
- The MCI course will be run over a 5 day course.
- It will entail a review of the (self-study/workbook) material with the instructor with an emphasis on BPM’s used for MAPS and Misys Best Practices.
- After reviewing the course material and some of the MCA curricula, the student will be given a workbook scenario in which they will be asked to create a presentation in which they propose a solution to the problem scenario using MAPS and Misys Best Practices.
- The presentation will be made to a panel of SME delegates that will then judge based on pre-determined criteria, as to whether Implementation level knowledge of the product was proven during the presentation of the material. Delegates will be judged on presentation style or technique, but mainly on content knowledge.
- Introduction to TI Plus Global Processing
- TI Plus Installation
- TI Plus Tools
- Oracle, BD2, SQL
Years of experience: 2
- Common Facilities
- Getting Started : SDK Components and Pre Requisites
- Setting Up Eclipse
- Registering A Software Bundle
- Programming Environment
- Application Extension
- Customisation Functionality
- Creating a Project Walkthrough
- Customisation Editor
- Data Management
- Data Model Viewer
- Data Extract Configuration Tool
- Screen Tailoring
- Deployment Inefficiency
- Translating Literals
- Controlling UI Elements
- Systems Integration
- Zone Proxy
- URL Navigation Into TI Plus
- URL Navigation From TI Plus
- Systems Interfacing
- Systems Interfacing Overview
- Message Structure
- EJB Transport Server Component
- JMS Components
- Workflow Implementation
- Configuring Limit Checking / Reservation
- Options Controlling Limit Checking / Reservation
- Configuring Watch List Checking
- Watch List Checking Step Execution
- Configuring External Review Steps
- External Review Step Execution
- Configuring Exchange Steps
- Exchange Step Execution
- Incoming Message History
Exchange Step Messages History
- Review PPT
- Self-Study Materials
- Workbook with Case Scenarios