DataModel for Programmers & Ad Hoc Query Users
- Course title
- DataModel for Programmers & Ad Hoc Query Users
- 2 Days
The aim of this course is to provide an overview of the Loan IQ Data Model. The course will outline the basic data elements in Loan IQ by walking through the Loan IQ Notebooks by explaining their underlying tables as well the relationships among the tables.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Review the tools available for understanding the Data Model and building queries
- Review important database tables for reporting and interfaces
This course is designed to be delivered onsite via face to face classroom delivery.
The participants attending this course should have attended the Loan IQ Core Business course and should have a detailed understanding of SQL.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the Data Dictionary
- Introduction to the Entity Relationship Model
- Using Ad Hoc Query Tool
- Code Table
- MIS Codes
- Deal, Facility & Outstanding database tables
- Accrual, trades & Collateral database tables
Course includes all training presentation materials, trainee workbooks and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Misys Academy Labs.
On-demand, bespoke training. Please click on Register/Contact Us or write to Misys.Academy@Misys.com if you are interested.