Misys Certified Customer Support
- Course title
- Misys Certified Customer Support
- 4 days
his training course is in place to provide delegates with knowledge of Fusion Banking Essence (FBE) Customer Support operations.
Each module contains demonstrations, explanations and hands on exercises
By completing this course, students will be able to: -
• Understand the FBE available functionality for all Customer support operations covered
• Understand the connection between FBE components
• Handle navigation and the main inquiries in all the FBE modules
This course enables delegates to attain the Misys Certified Customer Support certificate via the exam and assessment tool; delivered upon successful completion of the training.
This course can be delivered either remotely or classroom based.
Participants have been recommended to have experience or equivalent knowledge in Basic Banking
The agenda for the course will include :
1. Fusion Banking Essence Front Office functions:
a. Account Opening
b. Standing Orders, Balance Orders, Direct Debits
c. Cheque Book Ordering and Cheque Management
d. Party Onboardfing
e. Customer Enquiries
f. Account Enquiries
g. Transaction Enquiries
• Training material - in the form of presentation, documents etc.
• Exercises as part of Hands on training.
• At the end of this course, participants will also need to go through the formal certification exercise
06 February 2018, venue to be determined