Misys Certified Back Office User
- Course title
- Misys Certified Back Office User
- 3 days
This training course is in place to provide delegates with knowledge of Fusion Banking Essence (FBE) Back Office operations. It is split into a 3 day banking back office course and a 1 day treasury back office course.
Each module contains demonstrations, explanations and hands on exercises
By completing this course, students will be able to: -
• Understand the FBE available functionality for all Back Office modules covered
• Understand the connection between FBE components
• Handle navigation and the main inquiries in all the FBE modules
This course enables delegates to attain the Misys Certified Back Office User certificate via the exam and assessment tool; delivered upon successful completion of the training.
This course can be delivered either remotely or classroom based.
Participants have been recommended to have experience or equivalent knowledge in Basic Banking
The agenda for the course will include :
1. Fusion Banking Essence Banking Back Office functions:
a. Bank Posting
b. Batch Posting
c. Batch Templates
d. Auto Reconciliations
e. Customer Enquiries
f. Account Enquiries
g. Transaction Enquiries
2. Fusion Banking Essence Treasury back Office functions:
a. Retail Fixed Deposits
b. Placements & Acceptances
c. Negotiable Instruments
d. FX Deals
• Training material - in the form of presentation, documents etc.
• Exercises as part of Hands on training.
• At the end of this course, participants will also need to go through the formal certification exercise
30 January 2018, venue to be determined.