FinastraUniverse – Paris
- 23rd January 2018 - 23rd January 2018
- 16 Place de la Bourse 75002 Paris
- Watch the dedicated FinastraUniverse website for the latest agenda & speakers
Now in its third year, the Finastra Universe conference is a global executive event series focusing on Fintech and the future of financial services. Following the Misys and D+H combination to ‘Finastra’ this summer, the event series was rebranded from Misys Connect Forum, to Finastra Universe.
During this one-day conference, Finastra will host a series of panel discussions, presentations, and dedicated industry breakout sessions providing a platform to meet industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Main stage themes this year include: open banking; artificial intelligence and collaborative platform. We will also have key focus streams on retail banking, capital markets (buy and sell-side), and connected banking (lending and transaction banking).
Finastra universe Paris will take place in the historical landmark of the Palais Brongniart, the former Paris Stock Exchange.
What to Expect
Make sure to join the 200+ predominantly C-level and director level delegates on the day from across the European financial industry, including corporate and retail banking, investment management and capital markets.
An annual gathering of senior decision makers, business and digital leaders across Europe financial institutions, Finastra Universe Paris is a must-see event where you will:
- comprehend the opportunities and threats of open banking
- update yourself with the latest regulations in capital markets, Fintech and banking compliance
- explore the risks and benefits of the Artificial Intelligence for financial institutions
- evaluate how the move to platform will change the financial services ecosystem
- network with your peers, building new connections with the region’s technological pioneers and leaders